20-23 February 2017, Tropicana Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
Zeroing in on Quality Care with Innovation, Education, and Motivation
2017 Contact Hour Certificates
2017 Symposium Presentations
- Technology Trends in Dialysis Water Treatment for the Future
2017 Program Highlights
Bulk Registration Discount Program
The more technicians you send from your company, the less you pay! Send 20 and only pay for 18! Send 30 and only pay for 25! You can chosse the bulk discount option when you go to the Symposium Registration page.
We offer 2 full-day and 2 half-day pre-symposium workshops on Monday:
- CMS Workshop (8:30 - 12:30)
- Chemistry for Biomedical Technicians (1:00 - 5:00)
- B. Braun and MarCor will offer a workshop on Water Treatment that will provide an overview of a wide range of water treatment issues and solutions.
- Fresenius Medical Care will offer a workshop providing opportunities for technicians to gain a deeper understanding about troubleshooting their dialysis machines.
There is an additional charge to attend these workshops, which include refreshment breaks (but not lunch). To ensure your participation, you must register in advance. Full day Workshops begin at 8:30 am and end by 4:00 pm, with a break for lunch. All workshops offer up to 6.6 contact hours. Space is limited – register NOW!
- Dialysis History of Innovation
- How to Get Difficult People to Change
- It's YOUR Responsibility to get Quality Care from the Machines
- Technical Issues Facing Dialysis Today: Technical Directors Point of View
- Developing an Active Shooter Policy
- Urban Kidney Coalition
- Technology Trends in Hemodialysis Water Treatment for the Future
- Caring for your Hands so You can Care for your Patients
- Surgical Assessment and Management of the Potential Kidney Transplant Recipient
- Principal Equations of Dialysis
- Fluid Management: What can the Nephrology Clinical Technician Can Do to Help?
- Treatment Options for Patients
- AAMI – What is it and how does it impact the biomed?
- Using your Buying Power to Improve Dialysis
- Discrepancies in Methods in Dialysis Standards: AAMI, ISO, CMS – How to Cope!
- Metrology for Biomeds
- Hands on for the Biotech
(Page last updated on 11/02/16)